Monday, July 25, 2011

Music Tell All

I'm completely broken at the moment. I have so much to say but then so little all at the same time. I can't speak. I can't truly explain. I can however relate to songs. They speak to me as stupid as that sounds. I can relate and I don't feel alone. My life in a playlist at the moment.

If I Were A Boy - Beyonce -- To be honest. I don't know why I had feelings for you or even let you be "that guy". You're completely a douche bag. You didn't care about me. All you were looking for was a fuck. You don't respect me so why should I respect you??

Be Ok - Ingrid Michaelson -- I had to listen to this song multiple times for a good two weeks.

The Drug In Me Is You - Falling In Reverse -- You came back into my life and since that first night we hung out I've been high on the thought of you. You made me have feelings for you again. I hated that. I felt so horrible because I shouldn't have fallen for you again. It was wrong of me.

Stay - Sugarland -- I felt horrible but than again I wanted you too and a part of me still does. It kills me to want you. :(

See The Sun - The Kooks, Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine, and Detlef Schrempf - Band Of Horses -- I'm a mess right now. I've spent hours and hours laying in bed just staring at the ceiling. These songs we're prefect to listen too.

Fallin Down - Chris Brown -- I need my Marine back to have someone to talk too.

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO -- I do have some good moments. This songs normally gets me to seem normal and drama free for a moment.

Cry - Rihanna -- You've seem to hurt me more than anybody it seems. You break we down into pieces. I thought something was going to be different when you can back... but I was wrong. I should have seen it before it started because now, I'm broken.

1 comment:

Chad said...

I can completely relate to you. I just like you can listen to a song and feel like the artist is singing about my life. There are so many songs that I can relate to certain situations I've been in. It's a good thing because you feel like you're not alone but then again... it can ruin a really good song for you because every time you listen to it you think of that old thing that relates to the song.

BUT please I hope you get past all those bad feelings you're going through. You're an amazing person and you should feel better.