Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I've been questioning everything lately.

As each little part of my life is going it's own direction, I can't help but question. Everything.
There are things that one day I can't live without and the next I just want to cut loose. But I'm scared to take action on any of these questionings. Because what if it's just a temporary phase? But what if I'm really spiraling? I've been questioning everything lately. I feel like if I don't make a decision soon, everything is going to spiral faster. Everywhere. But if I make the wrong decision, everything could fall apart. It's so like me to over-contemplate everything. But then why do I feel so different?

This is everything I've wanted. But it doesn't feel like I thought it would. It feels strange. I avoided it for so long, then took the plunge. Now I feel like I'm back at square one. Every night, I spiral. I just wish I could stop questioning, And see all the right answers fall into my hands. Or at least fill my heart.

No comments: