Sunday, August 29, 2010

Guarantee

I have those days, those days that I feel I’m never going to be good enough for anyone. I’m never going to live up to what you want me to be. I won't be as pretty as you would rather me be, or I don’t have the body you’ll want to hold. But I can promise one thing, that I’ll be myself. Always. I’m not going to change for you but I want you to take me for me. You’re going to see my good side and my bad side, you’re going to see me at my worst, and what I think is my best NOT what you think is best for me. But I can guarantee you I will never be perfect, I’m sorry in advance.

1 comment:

Greg said...

I don't want you to be anybody but yourself. It's good to know that you won't change for anybody because you shouldn't. You should want to be yourself. It's a good thing. You're simply amazing and wouldn't change you for anything.